There are a huge number of options for you to continue your formal education after high school. This page has many resources you can use to help find a school that's perfect for you! Post-Secondary Virtual Tours are a new way to visit your chosen institution. Click the links below to access the latest Virtual Tours available!
University of Alberta University of Lethbridge
University of Calgary Red Deer Polytechnic
Olds College MacEwan University
Mount Royal University Lethbridge College
Concordia University Edmonton Kings University College
- Alberta Learning Information Service (ALIS)
- NAIT - Financial Aid NAIT
- SAIT - Financial Aid SAIT
- Red Deer Polytechnic - RDP Financial Aid
- University of Alberta - U of A Financial Aid
- University of Calgary - U of C Financial Aid
- Concordia University College - Concordia Financial Aid
- Mount Royal - MRU Financial Aid
- The King's University - Financial Aid King's
- MacEwan University - MacEwan Financial Aid
If you plan on going to a school outside Canada, these links may be of help.
- United World Colleges
- United States CollegeBoard (Writing the SAT/ACT)
Student Financial Resources
Student Financial Aid Canada. Student Aid Alberta
Click on the links above to each college or university to find information specific to each institution. If you have further questions or would like to meet with Mr. Payne to discuss anything related to Post Secondary Planning, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403 887 2412.